So I am hosting a dinner party it is going to be the best dinner party ever, Fine food and I would say wine but I don’t drink so fine non-alcoholic beverages. I am inviting 6 people and I am going to share the guest list.
So here goes in no Particular Order:
- Winston Churchill – Errrm Obvs great politician his quotes are the bomb and I love hearing his voice, plus I think you could learn a lot from him.
- Jesus – He has to be on the list because I think I need him to clear a few things up for me OKAY?! Btws I am a Christian and love respect and try to be Christlike in my dealings, but the struggle is real.
- RuPaul – Obsessed with Drag Race and is it just me or is she not AWESOME and Stunning, and witty and clever and so insightful.
- David Attenborough – The man is a genius nuff said.
- Stephen Fry – Loved him since I was like 12
- Joanna Lumley – Because just its Joanna Lumley
Food Concocted by Heston Blumenthal. Location Windsor Castle (Obviously I cleared this with Queen First )
Who would you invite to your Dinner Party?