So The other night I made something sooo delicious I am sooo excited to share it with you:
Curried Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup
October Wins, its Soup, It’s Orange and its sooo Comfort foodie.
- 2 Medium Size Sweet Potatoes
- 5 or 6 Medium Size Carrots
- Half an Onion
- Clove of Garlic
- 1 pint Of Vegetable Stock
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- A dollop of Coconut Oil
- A Splash of Dairy Free Milk
- Chop all of your veggies and measure out your spices into a small dish.
- Melt the oil in a pan toss in the veggies and the spices, reduce the heat and cover, sweat the veggies for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
- Now add the Vegetable stock, bring to the boil put the lid back on, and simmer for around 30 minutes or until the veggies are all nice and tender.
- Now using some sort of blending device blend the soup to make a nice thick creamy delicious soup, adding a dash of your fave dairy free milk to bring it to the desired consistency.